FRONTLINE SPRAY 100 ML - ANTI-CHIP AND ANTI-TICK - DOG AND CAT
Description FRONTLINE SPRAY 100 ML - ANTI-CHIP AND ANTI-TICK - DOG AND CAT
Frontline Spray for instant action.
Applied as a spray, Frontline is within 4 hours.
This is the perfect solution when massive infestation, to treat very young animals (from 2 days) or an economic solution to treat many different weight animals.
Prevention and treatment of infestations by fleas and ticks.
Protection against new flea infestation varies from 60 to 90 days. The duration of protection against new infestations with ticks is about 30 days.
Prevention and treatment of flea infestations.
Prevention of tick infestation for 2 weeks.
Protection against new flea infestations is about 40 days.
FRONTLINE SPRAY can be inserted into a therapeutic program of Allergy Dermatitis for flea (FAD).
Dose and dosing frontline spray
The usual dose is 3 to 6 ml per kg.
Applying the wrong way and ensure that the entire coat is wet with the product.
In case of parasitic high risk or for animals with a long coat and / or thick: apply FRONTLINE Spray at the highest dose (6 ml / kg).
To treat the head, young or nervous pets, it is recommended to collect the product within a glove and rub.
Using advice and opinion frontline spray
Number of sprays:
- Bottle 100 ml: 6-12 sprays per kg
- Bottle 250 ml or 500: 2-4 sprays per kg.
Example: For a 40 kg dog with long hair, it will apply the spray bottle 160 250 or 500 ml.
In the absence of data on safety, the minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.
Method of administration frontline spray
Spray on the entire surface of the body, keeping the flask at a distance of about 10-20 cm.
Apply the wrong way, taking care to cover the whole of the animal, to evenly wet the coat.
Rub the product to the skin.
Allow to dry without wiping.
FRONTLINE SPRAY presentation ANTI-CHIP AND ANTI TICK DOG AND CAT 100 ML
Box 1 125 ml polyethylene bottle (filled to 100 ml) and one metering pump delivering 0.5 ml per spray
The advice of your pharmacy
- Treat before seeing the parasites on your pet.
- Treat regularly every month for cats!
- In dealing regularly, reduces the risk of massive infestation of the animal and habitat that are still difficult to manage.
- Treat all animals in the home at the same time!
- Treat your pet against fleas and ticks and avoid multiplication of fleas in the habitat with FRONTLINE Combo
- Be vigilant against ticks: zero risk does not exist
- FRONTLINE remains effective in case of baths or shampoos: respecting a period of 48 hours between application and exposure to water, and not exceeding the frequency of a bathing or shampooing week.
The FRONTLINE is a range of Merial Laboratory.
What is FRONTLINE?
FRONTLINE Combo Spot-On with FRONTLINE FRONTLINE Spray kill adult fleas within 24 hours of arrival on your pet. FRONTLINE Combo provides double security: it prevents more contamination of habitat by eggs and flea larvae.
FRONTLINE Combo Spot-On with FRONTLINE FRONTLINE Spray eliminates over 90% of ticks within 48 hours of arrival on the animal, in order to limit the risk of disease transmission. This risk is maximal 48 hours after attachment of ticks on the animal.
About lice animals
FRONTLINE Combo Spot-On with FRONTLINE FRONTLINE Spray kill lice present on the animal in 48 hours maximum.